If you are interested in formally joining the MWBDC as a Coalition Member, we welcome you to fill out a Membership Application.
Before submitting your application, if you have not previously been involved with MWBDC you should first attend one of the monthly orientation sessions offered. We invite you to submit an application as a Coalition Member (Organizational Member or Individual Member) or Working Group Participant. There will be three forms that you will have to sign and send back as part of the application form – please return these via email to email@example.com.
Benefits of membership include:
- Everyone has the same rights and privileges as a member of the MWDBC, with all members committed to advancing Equitable Decarbonization in the Midwest
- Growing capacity around Equitable Decarbonization – networking, information sharing, & commitment to learning
- Stronger collective power to individuals and organizations to advance Equitable Building Decarbonization.
- Right to vote on Coalition business, priorities, and sign-on(s).
- Access to trainings and funding opportunities.
- Participatory processes in goal and visioning setting.
- Opportunities to lead and work alongside members on campaigns, share information, and attend annual gatherings to build the Equitable Decarbonization movement in the Midwest.
If you have any questions about the Membership Form or Application process, please reach out to Jacob Serfling (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marnese Jackson (email@example.com).