If you are interested in formally joining the MWBDC as a Coalition Member, we welcome you to fill out a Membership Application.
Before submitting your application, please attend one of our orientation sessions. For your membership to be approved, you will need to attend orientation, submit the application form, and sign and return the three documents included in the application. Membership applications are processed at the end of each month.
We invite you to submit an application as a Coalition Member (Organizational Member or Individual Member) or Working Group Participant. There will be three forms that you will have to sign and send back as part of the application form – please return these via email to [email protected].
Benefits of membership include:
- Everyone has the same rights and privileges as a member of the MWDBC, with all members committed to advancing equitable decarbonization in the Midwest
- Growing capacity around equitable decarbonization – networking, information sharing, & commitment to learning
- Stronger collective power to individuals and organizations to advance equitable building decarbonization.
- Right to vote on Coalition business, priorities, and sign-on(s).
- Access to trainings and funding opportunities.
- Participatory processes in goal and visioning setting.
- Opportunities to lead and work alongside members on campaigns, share information, and attend annual gatherings to build the Equitable Decarbonization movement in the Midwest.
- Access to our member listserv, member logo, and your name / logo listed on the members page of our website.